jeudi 12 mars 2009

My timeline project




Hi everybody!

This is my blog, where I come to tell what happened in my life. It's like a timeline. Sometimes, I write this because I want to talk to the persons I don't see a lot and to contact my dad because he's far away.

I can put pictures in my messages, change the colours, and use my imagination. It's really fun.

I know three people who read my blog, my godmother and my parents. The others, I don't know.

I hope you liked my timeline and now this is all for me.



The End ;)

3 commentaires:

  1. Tu as terminé maintenant, félicitation ma grande FleurDesChamps préférée!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Beau travail ma grande, lâche surtout pas ! Je t'aime

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I'm now a member of your blogue
    Bye
    have a good day

    RépondreSupprimer